Retirement Advisory Services
At Everest we are true retirement specialists with over a decade of experience serving more than 75 employer plans throughout the northeast United States. We offer retirement plan advisory services, whether it is 401(k)/403(b), to plan sponsors and trustees in accordance with global fiduciary standards in plan administration with transparency in fees and expenses. We provide a hands-on approach to every plan delivering exceptional customer experience at every level.
Nate Gavitt and Anita P. Lombardi are Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designees that manage retirement plans using a diligent process that includes objective investment research, on-going diligence, and monitoring of investments to adhere to these standards of excellence.
As Accredited Investment Fiduciaries ®, Nate Gavitt and Anita P. Lombardi can act as a 3(21) or 3(38) plan fiduciary with the Plan Trustee. We assist in developing an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) that sets forth the parameters for plan investments, monitoring criteria, and objective steps for investment recommendations with the plan trustee.
Plan Design Assistance
Offering a customized, hands-on approach, we work in collaboration with the plan sponsors to create a plan that is specific to your company. In addition to plan design, we work selectively with service providers (Third Party Administrators/Recordkeepers [TPAs] and plan custodians) that:
- Have AIF® training and designees on staff to ensure best practices using global fiduciary standards;
- Understand the complexities of rules and regulations governing ERISA plans and provide competent and proactive plan design and administration;
- Leverage technology with personable service to plan sponsors and participants; and
- Have transparent fee schedules that are reasonable.
At Everest, we believe a crucial piece to our model is providing education and consultation to employees and plan participants. Assisting individuals in planning for their future by investing and maintaining interest in their plan benefit, helps to build company loyalty.
- Everest provides employee enrollment education with group or individual assistance with online enrollment.
- Our professionals conduct annual retirement plan review meetings with plan participants and newly eligible employees.
- Everest is available to employees for individual assistance with their retirement plan options.
Minimally, employers should benchmark their retirement plan once every three years per DOL regulations. Keeping participant fees in check has become a primary focus of defined contribution plan sponsors over the last five years due to the increase in excessive fee litigation.
Retirement plan provider services and investments can vary dramatically in terms of breadth, depth, and price. Benchmarking retirement plan fees on an all-in basis helps normalize these differences. We can help using our advanced technology and experience; leave the hard work to us!
Everest will provide a free benchmark assessment for any 401k/403B plan when requested. For a free Benchmark Assessment, contact Nate Gavitt, AIF®, C(k)P® email@example.com, today!